Monday, November 14, 2011

What is it with this world and its obsession with procreating?


'Just been given the greatest gift, of all time', said I on my Facebook status. 60 comments later, I finally had to clear the misconception that there was a baby involved.

We had, in fact, gotten a puppy! A beautiful golden Labrador Retriever puppy!
Something I'd always wanted all my life. I couldn't of course, because Ami hates despises doesn't tend to go along with 'em. Imagine my relief when I found out Dude felt otherwise about the matter. 3 years down the road and we finally have a puppy together. You can't hear me but I'm totally going 'awwwwwwwwwwwww...' :)

Buddy was born on September 13, 2011. 7 weeks later, I brought him to our home. He's smart, loving and very naughty. There's just so much I want to write about him but I think this blog will soon have regular pet posts so I'll let you wait for those. Here's a snapshot of Buddy though. I just adore him!

After his first bath and blow-dry

2 comments:

Margaret Almon said...

What a stunner! Love the look in your eyes.

Autumn Twig said...

Haha, I just love him :) and I really like your blog, following now

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails